Earth Day is here. Over 1 billion people all over the WORLD
participate in EARTH DAY, which makes this celebration the
biggest on the planet!!
Do you remember our tips on how to make an old chair new?
It is so easy to do:
1) Simply clean your old chair with a bucket of warm water
and environmentally friend soap.
2) Sand the old chair with sandpaper where ever there
are bumps or cuts. Start with 60 grit for the roughest parts. Make sure the chair’s surface is smooth finish with 120 grit.
3) Draw a simple picture of your chair and color or decorate it as you want.
4) Go to your LOCAL hardware store. Pick out MILK PAINT colors that match your drawing.
5) Paint your old chair with MILK PAINT to match your cute
drawing. Use a house brush for large areas and painter’s brush for small details
6) Let your chair dry outside in the air.
7) Sand the chair lightly with 200 grit and paint once more.
8) Use the 200 grit sandpaper once more to smooth out the 2nd coat of MILK PAINT.
9) Wipe the chair with a soft cloth.
7) ENJOY YOUR CHAIR!